Collaborations is a policy and planning consultancy specialising in facilitation, community planning, social research and community engagement.
The philosophy of the practice is based on inter-disciplinary approaches to policy and strategy development, drawing on a wide range of professional networks and expertise.
Collaborations approaches community planning and community engagement to:
- Manage diverse community and stakeholder interests with care and respect
- Facilitate evidence-based decision making
- Support an integrated approach to planning and design
- Respond to client and community needs with workable outcomes
- Encourage informed dialogue about our choices for the future in regions, cities and local neighbourhoods.
Collaborations is recognised for design of innovative and effective consultation processes, and for the development of relevant and workable outcomes. Achievements include the 2007 Planning Institute of Australia President’s Award (with Planisphere), 2003 PIA (Vic) Ministerial Commendation for Coburg 2020, 1999 RAPI Community Planning Award for Victoria, and the 1997 Local Government and the Arts Leadership Award for Best Practice Management in Local Planning.
We welcome your interest, or enquiry, about how we can add value to your project or organisation with our research, planning and facilitation expertise.
View our News page for recent projects and ideas.
To register your interests and enquiries click here.